8 Exact recreated scenes of some famous movie locations
It is quite normal for people to make a wish to go to some famous places where their favorite movie was shot. Some places in the movies seem so unreal that people often wonder whether or not those places exist in the real world. Many people pay close attention to the places shown in the movies. Robin and Judith were mutually interested in finding and making a visit to some famous places shown in the movies.
Back in 2014, both started making an effort to find the places of some famous movies and in 2018 they finally made it happen and uploaded the picture on Instagram.
The very first location that they found successfully was in Berlin, a metro station near ICC which was shown in Hunger Games where Hutcherson and Lawrence were sitting.
The second movie location was in Paris, France where the scenes from the movie Inception were shot which featured Leonardo DiCaprio and Marion Cotillard.
After successfully finding the movie places, they continued finding the location of their favorite movie scenes of that time. They were not expecting anything out of this but were really shocked when the movie actors left a comment under their posts.
1. This picture shows the scene of the famous series Twilight where the lead actress of the movie, Kristin Stewart popularly recognized as Bella was rushing towards Edward to save him from the punishment given by the vampire’s jury. This location was found in Montepulciano, Italy.
2. This picture shows the location in Berlin, Germany where Katniss Everdeen and her crew were seen fighting against Mr. Snow’s troops. This place was shown in the series Hunger Games.
3. This shot was taken from the movie Spiderman whose scene was shot in Berlin, Germany. This scene pictured Peter Parker (Tom Holland) where he was standing in front of Brandenburger Tor at the Pariser Platz and was taking a selfie picture.
4. This picture shows the location in Siena/Italy where the movie Letters to Juliet was shot. This scene shows the conversation between Amanda Seyfried and Christopher Egan.
5. This picture shows the beautiful landscape in Northern Spain right next to Bilbao. This scene appeared on the famous series Games of Throne where Khalessi (Emilia Clarke) was standing. This place was used in the movie as Dragonstone.
6. This picture shows the scene from the movie Eat Pray Love which was shot in Rome, Italy.
7. This movie scene was shot at Amalfi/Italy for the movie Tenet. The picture featured Elizabeth Debicki and Jhon David Washington.
8. This picture shows the location at Potsdam, Germany where the movie scene from Jerks was shot. This scene pictured Nora Tschirner and Christian Ulmen.